Foshan Xinyimei Hotel Product Factory >> Folding Round Wedding Restaurant Hotel Banquet Table (XYM-T01)

Folding Round Wedding Restaurant Hotel Banquet Table (XYM-T01)

Price: US $ 57-57.5/Piece
Trade Terms: FOB,EXW
Min Order: 50/Piece
Pay Type: T/T,Western Union,Paypal
Product Specification:
ModelXYM-T01 dining table setMOQ20 pieces
Material18mm plywood+2mm PVC+ steel frameDelivery time20days
Table dimension(mm)Dia φ1800x760mm/other size can customizePaymentT/T
Packingstandard export cartonFOB portShenzhen
Packing size(mm)2 PCS a cartonQTY/20GP169pcs
N.W.(kgs)38.8KGSQTY/40HQ412pcs

FAQ:
Q1.How can I get the cargo?
We have more than 8 years in export to different countries. We can handle delivery the cargo to your closest port or delivery to your warehouse directly.         
Q2. How can I know how my order is being done?
30% deposit payment---start production---Take photos you confirmed ---check the logistic---book shipment---inform customer ETD&ETA---load container---balance payment---send documents.
Q3. Can I visit your factory?
Sure, we have our factory in Foshan, China. If you want to have a visit to our factory, please contact us to make an appointment. We can arrange driver to pick you around.
Q4.What is your minimum order quantity?
We have the detail MOQ for each item. But we also accept the sample and LCL order. If the quantity of single item can't reach the MOQ, the price should be sample price.
Q5. How long will my goods be warranty?
We have 3 years warranty under the right use .The banquet chair frame we have 5 years warranty When loading we will Prepare some oil painting in the container. If your chair scratches in future, you can repair it.
Prod Model: XYM-T01
Markets: North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania,Mid East,Eastern Asia,Western Europe
Brand: Xinyimei
Place Of Origin: Guangdong China
Usage: Restaurant,Banquet
Size: Any Size Are Valuable
Material Type: 18mm Thickness Plywood +PVC+Steel
Top Color: White
Tube Size: 30*30*1.2mm
Finished: Spray Painting
MOQ: 20PCS
Guarranty: More Than 3 Years
Seater: According to Table
Foshan Xinyimei Hotel Product Factory start on 2008 year, located in Jiujiang town, Nanhai district, Foshan city. Years of experience in hotel furniture developing, production and sales. Our company have range of aluminum chairs, steel chairs, banquet tables, chair cover, table cloth, stage, transport trucks, dance floor etc. Xinyimei furniture is also popular in the home. Our customers are in Europe country, USA, Australia, Middle East and so on.

We have advanced manufacturing techniques and equipment, high capacity workshop. Competitive prices and excellent service with a good reputation in the market. Our company has years of production management and export experience. A big team of high technology workers in the workshop. We can design to new products customer's specification.

Our service tenet is: CLIENT SATISFACTION AND TRUST IS OUR PRIMARY GOAL.

We continually strive to achieve the best through internal employee training developments through to senior level management. We aim to create a WIN-WIN situation for you- our client and us the supplier.

Welcome you visit our factory!

Send your message to this manufacturer

• Foshan Xinyimei Hotel Product Factory

More >

Other Products with This Manufacturers