Jinan NewTop CNC Machine Co., Ltd. >> 1530 CNC Wood Router for Door, Aliminum Composite Panel

1530 CNC Wood Router for Door, Aliminum Composite Panel

1530 CNC Wood Router for Door, Aliminum Composite Panel
Price: US $ 4500-8000/Set
Trade Terms: FOB
Min Order: 1/Set
Pay Type: L/C,T/T,Paypal,Money Gram
Application

Strong function, easy operation, sturdy, durable reliable performance, reasonable price, multi-functions and wide range of appliction make it possible to process any wooden prooducts and applicable to process advertising sign plate, acrylic cutting, etc. Any meal and non-metal can be processed, for example, iron, copper, aluminum, plastic plates and wood, etc.

Features
1. Model: W1530
2. It is a unique design for relief and wood cutting machine, high accuracy, fast
Speed, fully meet the requirements of carving patterns or designs on woodwork
And cutting. Lathe bed for large rectangular pipe welding, guide bearing surface
Stability. Rack drive, stable moving, high-speed operation for a long time
Without deformation and shake.
3. Internationally advanced NC studio system which have memory of breakpoint
Can guarantee resumption of processing in case of incident (breaking) or of
Work of the previous day.
4. Good Y axis and dust-proof structure to ensure that the machines longer
Service life.

FAQ

1. Question: What is this machine used for? Do i need a cnc router?
If you are here I assume you are thinking about buying a CNC router or some other CNC machine. Without a doubt these are amazing machines that can improve your business or project tremendously. However, there are many other types of CNC robotics that may be better fitting for your application.
This machine can be used for furnitures engraving, room decorations, industrial equipment parts, music instrument, mold, art&craft, building models and advertisment industry.

2. Question: How can i find a machine which can satify my requirement within my budget? Which one is the right one for me?
First lets answer the following questions.
1)What type of materials do you plan to cut or engrave?
( Wood, Particle Board, Plastic, Foam, Composites, Glass, Aluminum )
2)What is the most complex design you foresee cutting?
The complexity of the design is another important considerations. What is meant by this is primarily the overall size and depth of cut per axis. Do you plan to use the machine for cutting, carving, drilling, or all of the above?
3)What kind of tolerances do you need to hold?
Now this is something that I am sure you have already considered but it is still worth discussing. A router is capable of leaving a near perfect finish while surfacing and overall the tolerances are good. A decent machine, you should expect a tolerance of. 001" or better for a given distance.

3. Question: How to buy? Whats the main procedure?
First, we come to a final conclusion with agreement. May this step will cost more than months even years.
Scond, I prepare you the proforma invoice as we agreed.
Third, you bring the proforma invoce to the bank and do the advance payment transfer.
Fourth, after you showed me the bank slip, we factory start to produce your machine.
Fifth, machine finished within 13 working days, then we do the delivery and you finish the balance.
Sixth, You receive the machine in your port and pick it up to your workshop.

4. Question: What is the machine warranty? If any parts fault due to quality how can i do?
Our machine are with 13 months qualtiy warranty. Within 13 months, if any parts failed due to qualtiy, we will send you the replacement parts in no time and we provide 24 hours online technical support to you. Any time you meet any problem, just contact us.

Sale service
1. WoodFurniture Industry: Wave Plate, fine pattern, antique furniture, wooden door, screen, craft sash, composite gates, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, headboards and so on.
2. Advertising industry: Advertising identification, sigh making, Acrylic engraving and cutting, crystal word making, blaster molding, and other advertising materials derivatives making.
Model Wood CNC Router 1530
ItemDescriptionParameter
1X, Y, Z working area1500*3000*200mm
2Table size1665*3500mm
3Resolution±0.03/300mm
4Repeatability±0.05mm
5Lathe sructureSteel tube frame
6X structureRack pinion, linear rails
7Y structureRack pinion, linear rails
8Z structureBall screw,  linear rails
9Max. consume power6.5kw
10Max. rapid0-32000mm/min
11Max. working speed0-20000mm/min
12Spindle power motor3kw italian HSD Spindle, ER25
13Spindle speed0-18000RPM
14Working modeStepper
15Working voltage3 phase AC380V/50HZ/60Hz 
16Command codeG code(*uoo,*nc,*mmg, *plt)
17Operating systemDSP System  
18InterfacePrinter port  50pins or USB
19System memory128M (or pen driver)
20ColletER25
21X, Y working delicacy<0.01mm
22SoftwareType3 software
23Running circumstanceTemperature: 0°C~45°C
relative humidity: 30%~75%
24Packing size3680*2160*1750mm
25Net weight1300KG
26Gross weight1500KG
optionVacuum tableT slot vacuum table/Grid vacuum table
Vacuum pumpChinese 4kw 160cbm/h
Dust collection3kw 3P380V double bags

Prod Model: 1530
Markets: North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania,Mid East,Eastern Asia,Western Europe
Model Number: 1530
Software: Type3 Software
X, Y, Z Working Area: 1500*3000*200mm
Table Size: 1665*3500mm
Spindle Layout: Spindle Over
Spindle Number: Single-Spindle
Feed Mode: Manual
Controlling Mode: CNC
Certification: ISO
Jinan NewTop CNC Machine Co., Ltd. is professional manufacturer as a leader in high-speed CNC Router, engraving machine, CNC router machine, foam cutting machine, CNC Machining Center, laser cutting machine, laser engraving machine, laser machine, laser marking machine, plasma cutting machine; Our mission is to provide the best quality CNC routers to our customers. The main products are CNC routers for woodworking, sign making, cutting plastics, making molds, marble, metal and other uses.

We can offer standard/custom CNC Router for customers. One our great strengths is in our capability to engineer, manufacture and deliver CNC Router in delivery times that are the shortest in the industry. Meanwhile we have a professional sale team and engineer team with more than 10 years experience. So we can supply good training to customers and supply service perfectly. Our high quality machines and good service have earned us good reputation in the world market.

We can establish a long term business relations with all the customers and enjoy the benefits.

Send your message to this manufacturer

• Jinan NewTop CNC Machine Co., Ltd.

More >

Other Products with This Manufacturers