Guangzhou Monalisa Building Materials Co., Ltd. >> 2016 New Bathroom Design Light Jade Far Infrared Sauna (I-013)

2016 New Bathroom Design Light Jade Far Infrared Sauna (I-013)

2016 New Bathroom Design Light Jade Far Infrared Sauna (I-013)
Price: US $ 1780-4000/Piece
Min Order: 1/Piece
Pay Type: L/C,T/T,D/P,Western Union
Model:I-013

Size:1100*800*2000MM (can be customized)

Benefits does Infrared sauna have?
1)Mold the body: infrared can eliminate excess fat, recover skin, reduce weight and keep fit.
2)Pain relief: infrared can dilate capillaries, support blood circulation, increase oxygen for the pain site, clear up the ache and inflammation.
3)Strength health: enjoy infrared 30 minutes can consume 4000kj calories which is equivalent to these sweat of a long-distance race of 10 km. 
4)Good mood: harmony infrared with dulcet music which is useful to alleviate mental stress and tiredness.

The difference between infrared sauna and traditional sauna?
Traditional sauna heat skin through heating the air but infrared spread without any air.That's mean you will sweat in a infrared sauna but breathe cool air.
Generally speaking,sweat temperature for infrared sauna is 35-40C but 70-90C for traditional sauna.Further more,traditional sauna  doesn't save energy when compared to infrared sauna.

The difference between far infrared and full spectrum infrared?
We measure infrared by the wavelength just like other light.Infrared includes near infrared(IR-A),middle infrared(IR-B) and far infrared(IR-C).
Full spectrum infrared includes IR-A,IR-B and IR-C.It effects much deeper skin than single far infrared.That's mean full spectrum infrared makes people perspire more toxin and fat.

I-013
Size 1100*800*2000mm
MaterialCanadian cedar wood
Voltage110V/220V/380V
Frequency50HZ/60HZ
Power of Head lamp24W
Power of heater plate0.6KW
Glass8mm tempered glass
Capacity1-2 people

Tempered Glass Door1 set
Wood Stool1 pcs
Heat plate4 pcs
Control Panelpc
Colorful LED lights1 batch
Stainless steel and wooden handle1 set
Stainless Steel Hinge1 set
PackingPolythene+Cardboard Boxes+Foam Plastic+Wooden Case
Delivery25 days after deposit received, shipment by sea
After-sales service
Warranty1 year
CertificationCE,ROHS,REACH,ISO9001

Prod Model: I-013
Size: 1100*800*2000mm
Shape: Retangle Shape
Carbon Crystal Heating Plate: 0.6kw
Glass Door: 8mm Tempered Glass
Brand Of Stove: Harvia From Finland
Way Of Light Control: Touch Panel
Color Of LED Light: 7 Colors
Size Customized: Yes
Certificate: Ce, RoHS, Reach, ISO9001
Warranty: 1 Year
Main Material: Solid Wood
Door Shape: Linear Type
Temperature Control Mode: Wall Temperature Control System
Feature: With Transom Windows
Solid Wood Type: Red Cedar
Heating Material: Far Infrared Sauna
Heating Mode: Carbon Crystal Heating Plate
Brand: MONALISA
Capacity: 1-2 Persons
Voltage: 110V/220V/380V
Power: 0.6kw
Guangzhou Monalisa Building Materials Co., Ltd. Has 50, 000 square meters area production base, which is committed to design, research and production of bath ware, fitness equipment. The main products include outdoor SPA, massage bathtub, steam room, shower room, sauna room, wooden arbor and shower accessories. Philosophy of our company is "treating people with sincerity, principle of good faith, honest business, stability and reliability". Much concerning with the demands from consumers, we focus on the innovation and keep a good and stable relationship with distributors and consumers around the world.

Over years, Monalisa has already developed into a design, research, manufacture, sales and service, combination professional enterprise and one of the most complete equipment bath ware manufacturers in China. Adhering to the business philosophy of "quality-oriented, pursuit innovation", our products have superior functionality and user-friendly design combining with consumer's demands. We have not only different designs for choosing, excellent materials, but also nice appearance with details.

Monalisa brand has been registered in more than 65 countries. Sales network covers every part of the world. Our products mainly export to Europe (especially in France, Britain, Spain, Netherlands, and Czech Republic), Australia, the United States and other developing countries and regions, more than 100 countries. Our products have already received CE, RoHS, REACH, ETL, SAA, IEC certificates. We walk with the world and share a better life with the world.

Send your message to this manufacturer

• Guangzhou Monalisa Building Materials Co., Ltd.

More >

Other Products with This Manufacturers