Foshan Yichuang Furniture Co., Ltd. >> Melamine table Top Stainless Steel Legs Banquet Folding Table Yc-T192-01

Melamine table Top Stainless Steel Legs Banquet Folding Table Yc-T192-01

Melamine table Top Stainless Steel Legs Banquet Folding Table Yc-T192-01
Price: US $ 40-60.5/Piece
Min Order: 1/Piece
Pay Type: L/C,T/T,Western Union
Melamine tabel top stainless steel legs banquet folding table YC-T192-01
Product Description
Our company is a maurfacturer who is specialized in hotel tables, we have advanced equipment and experienced workers to produce high qualith products. As a professional hotel tables supplier, we supply Table, modern Dining Table, banquet tables, rectangle table, meeting table, Furniture, Table Furniture, restaurant Folding Furniture, Dining Room Furniture, dining table set

Our Advantages: 

1. Experienced workers with professional handword
2. High quality and reasonable price
3. Modern design and durable

Table details: 

Item Name: BV Certification Folding Melamine Coffee Table
Model No: YC-T151-02
Table Top Material: 18mm plywood+sponge+white PVC+ black rubber age or 25mm Laminate
Table Size: 800W*1600L*760H mm. Also you can choose the table size which will be suitable for you. 
Table Top Color: Yellow. Black, Orange, other colors are available. 
Table Leg Material: Stainless Steel
Table Leg Color: Silver. It's the most popular color. Othere colors are available. 
Table Leg Finish: It is finished with electroplate. Or you can order to finish with standard Black powder coating to further prevent scratches and to prevent paint from peeling off. 
Nylon Gliders: Protecting floor surfaces
Folding: Table leg can fold, it can help you save space and freight. Also it's convenient for you to move it. 

Packing and Loading: 

Packaging: Carton Package, 2pcs/ctn
Table Leg: PackagingTable leg is packed by green non-wowen bags

Product overview

Related products for your reference

Product information
Item NameMelamine  tabel top stainless steel legs  banquet folding table 
Model NoYC-T192-01
Table Top Material25mm Melamine
Table Top ColorYellow.other colors are available.
Table Leg MaterialStainless Steel
Tube SizeDia30*1.2mm
Table Leg ColorSilver.It's the most popular color.Other colors are available.
FinishElectroplate
PackageCarton Package,2pcs/ctn.
HandworkProfessional and delicate
CharacterStrong and Steady
Warrantymore than 8 years
Our showroom

About our factory 

Our service

1. We will get beck to you within 12 hours if you email to us
2. The more details you provide such as model No, quantity, quality request, the better price you will get
3. Estimated delivery may be affected by holidays
4. If you order sample first, we will add some sample fee, but it will be returned to you once you release the order
5. Free documents: Proforma Invoice, Packing List
6. All the prices of the products are subject to our final confirmation

Prod Model: YC-T192-01
Function: Hotel Banquet,Dining, Restaurant
Table Top Material: 25mm Melamine
Table Top Color: Brown
Table Leg Material: Stainless Steel
Tube Size: Dia 30*1.2mm
Finish: Electroplate
Warranty: More Than 8 Years
Certificates: SGS,BV
Delivery Time: 15-20days for 20gp
Foshan Yichuang Furniture Factory opened in 2004 years, lie in foshan furniture city, guangdong province. According to the active enterprise and exploiture, years of experience in metal hotel furniture production, our company have aluminum chair series, steel chairs series, banquet table series, stage series, transport truck series, dance floor series, etc. And we become the rist choice of star hotel, their suit for indoor banquet hall, the China and the West dining room, outdoor party and each kind of dining recreation area.

We with advanced manufacture technique and equipment, capacious workshop, Good price and classy service has a good reputation in the market. Years of production management and export experience, a big team of high technology workers in the workshop, according to customer's desire to design new style products. Our service tenet is: Client satisfaction and trust is our abiding aim. Till good is better, But better best.

In the future, yichuang carries forward the tradition, developes with the time, and we will optimize the inside management, try for the senior level development. We will gain the matual benifit with the client, and we develop with the new and old friends hand in hand, crent the resplendence together.

Welcome you visit our factory!

*** FAQ ***

1. How can I get the detail quotation?

Pls feel free to email us. You will get our reply in 12 hours.

2. Could I try the sample first?

Of course. Pls send us message or email about the model, color and quality. And let us know the sample where should be sent to. So we can check the freight cost for you. You will get our reply in 12 hours.

3. Can the sample cost be refund?

When you order one container from us, we will refund you the sample cost, but can't refund you the freight cost. Hope you can understand.

4. Can the lead time of my order be shorter?

Please let us know the specific model number, color and quantity you want. Then we will check our stock. If all stock we have, we can send to you at once. If not, we will check the best lead time for you.

5. Will my goods in good package?

Yes, of course. All the chairs in Export carton package. Don't worry about it.

6. Can show my logo in the carton?

Yes, of course. Please provide your logo to us, so that we can make it in the carton.

7. I don't like your package way, can pack the chairs what I want?

Yes, of course. Please let us know how you want it. Then we will try our best to reach your target.

8. How does your factory do regarding quality control?

"Quality is priority. ''Our inspector QC will check the goods in every procedure and modify the parts once they find any problems from them. And we also will take photos for every procedure for our client to confirm.

9. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?

Our factory is located in Jiujiang town, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China. It takes about 40-50 minutes by car from GZ.

If you come by subway, please direct to Kuiqi Lu Station, then we can send a car to pick you up from there.

Send your message to this manufacturer

• Foshan Yichuang Furniture Co., Ltd.

More >

Other Products with This Manufacturers